The Health Action Alliance is a joint initiative of the Ad Council, the Business Roundtable, the CDC Foundation, the de Beaumont Foundation, and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation—in partnership with Meteorite. Together, the organizations work to strengthen and accelerate the business community’s response to COVID-19, advance health equity and help rebuild public health. Learn more at healthaction.org.
NEW Resource from HAA & Made to Save:
We are please to share this resource How to Talk to Your Team Members About the COVID-19 Vaccines from Health Action Alliance and Made to Save. This resource is a training for managers, HR professionals and workplace ambassadors.
Helping Employers Assess Readiness for COVID-19 Post-Emergency Phase:
We are also pleased to share this resource from the Health Action Alliance to help employers assess their readiness for the post-emergency phase of COVID-19. Developed by a team of health and workplace safety experts, this free guide includes a series of assessment tools and key recommendations to help businesses adapt their operations according to “low,” “medium” or “high” COVID-19 Community Levels, the CDC’s new gauge of local virus risks. HAA also created an easy-to-use Promotional Toolkit with graphics and draft copy that you can use to share this new guide on social media, in a newsletter or on your website.
Webinar: “What Employers Need to Know to Safely Expand Operations: How the Delta Variant May Impact Workplace Reopening & Safety Protocols,” was a webinar hosted by the Health Action Alliance and the National Safety Council.
Click here to view a recording of the webinar.
Below are additional resources from HAA and NSC to help you consider how to lift COVID-19 restrictions, invite employees back to the office, and otherwise expand your business operations.
Health Action Alliance resources
- An Interactive Decision Tool for employers to safely reopen their workplaces (in partnership with NSC)
- A Toolkit for Business Leaders to consider safer workplace returns (in partnership with NSC)
- A One-Page List of tips for reopening safely
- A Fact Sheet on the EEOC’s COVID-19 guidance
- A Fact Sheet on OSHA’s COVID-19 guidance
National Safety Council resources
- Safety Tips for masking policies
- Things to keep in mind as operations expand
- Safety Tips for the OSHA emergency temporary standard
- Safety Tips for a hybrid workforce
- Safety Tips for a mixed vaccinated workforce
- Safety Tips for COVID-19 variants